The global financial analytics market is valued at USD 5.22 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.94% during the forecast period 2017-2022 and reach USD 10.83 billion by 2022. Financial analytics helps businesses to analyze data and take better decisions from financial data across all types of verticals.
This market is driven by a number of factors such as increased focus on data transparency, increased financial risks and frauds, and emerging technologies in analytics. However, this market faces certain drawbacks such as lack of standardization, security issues, and lack of awareness about the effectiveness of financial analytics. As the role of finance is evolving, financial analytics allows more users to move away from traditional approaches to better decision-making process and improve their business processes. Financial analytics serves multiple functions such as analyzing large amounts of data, providing future insights and considering both internal and external factors in the decision-making process, which was not possible in the traditional approach.
Read more details of the report at Orbis Research
The financial analytics market is segmented based on service (product analysis, performance assessment, risk management ), deployment (cloud, on-premise), type of application (budget management, asset management, payables management, receivables management, risk, IT & telecommunications, retail, life sciences, government services, media & entertainment, utilities, transportation & logistics, others). The financial analytics market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
This report gives a detailed Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis. The report also analyzes the key trends that will affect the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of the financial analytics market.
Request sample copy of this report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217507
Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Experian India
- Fair Isaac India
- Information Builders
- Micro Strategy Inc.
- Rosslyn Analytics Ltd.
- TIBCO Software
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for financial analytics along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the financial analytics market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the financial analytics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217507
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019