The The US Eyecare Industry Outlook to 2017 – Lenses Segment Continues to Maintain its Dominance Report has been published. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of industries from Healthcare, Healthcare Services, Optical Markets.
The report titled “The US Eyecare Industry Outlook to 2017 – Lenses Segment Continues to Maintain its Dominance” provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the US eyecare market along with the overview of the market segments such as frames, lenses, contact lenses, OTC readers, eye examinations and refractive surgeries. The report also covers the market share of the leading players in the lenses, contact lenses and sunglasses segment along with the market share of the major eyecare retailers in the US
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
– The market size of the US Eyecare by revenue.
– Market segmentation of US Eyecare by Lenses, Frames, Contact Lenses, Sunglasses, Refractive Surgeries, OTC Readers and Eye Examinations.
– Market Share of Major Players (Essilor, Carl Zeiss, HOYA, Nikon, Seiko and others) in Lenses Segment
– Market Share of Major Players (Johnson & Johnson, CIBA Vision, Cooper Vision and Bausch and Lomb) in Contact Lenses Market
– Market Share of Major Players (Luxottica and Safilo) and Major Brands (Ray-Ban, Prada, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Donna Karan, Bvlgari, Polo- Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Tiffany, Gucci, Armani, Dior, Hugo Boss and Others) in Sunglasses Market
– Trends and Development of the US Eyecare Market.
– Detailed company profiles of the major players of each product segment of Eyecare Market in the US.
– Market Share of top 20 optical retailers.
– Future outlook and projections of US Eyecare Market and segments on the basis of revenue.
Eyecare, Lense, frame, Eye Examination Market, Sunglass, Refractive Surgery Market, OTC Readers Market, Eyecare Retail Market
Read more and order at The US Eyecare Industry Outlook to 2017 – Lenses Segment Continues to Maintain its Dominance