Telecoms and Computing Market Report has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of telecoms and computing industries.
This report is an assessment of the Indian MVAS Industry. It thoroughly examines the opportunities and challenges encountered by the industry. It also analyzes the dynamics that propel the industry, namely opportunities, competition, infrastructure investment and major government initiatives.
The Indian MVAS industry reported unprecedented annual growth of 36 percent to reach USD 3,533 million in 2011. We estimate that the industry will touch USD 7,106 million by 2016, registering a year-on-year growth rate of 15 percent. Already a significant rise in disposable incomes has drastically changed the consumers’ spending pattern with regard to mobile devices and value added services. This has been the major reason for the high adoption rate of Smartphones, loaded with a variety of applications, especially among urban users.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
– Indian Perspective of the MVAS Industry
– Market Size and Dynamics
– Major MVAS Initiatives in India
– Outlook of the Industry
KEY FEATURES DISCUSSED
– Indian Mobile Telephony Market Overview
– Industry Structure – India
– Mobile Phone subscriber Addition in India
– Operator-wise Market Share
– Mobile Phone Usage Pattern in India
– Market Segmentation
– Per user Expenditure on MVAS
– Future Adoption Rate of MVAS in India
– Profile of Key Players