The 2017 Europe Transfusion Diagnostics Market: Volume and Sales Forecasts for 40 Tests, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation, Technologies Report has been published. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of industries from Blood Banking, Healthcare, Healthcare Services Markets.
This new 31-country report from is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test.
The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the global blood banking market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
The report explores future market and technological trends; provides test volume and sales forecasts by market segment/test location; compares features of major automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Blood Group Genotyping
PCR, PCR-RFLP, AS-PCR or PCR-SSP, Multiplex PCR, Real Time PCR, Sanger DNA Sequencing, Pyrosequencing
BeadChip Array, BloodChip, Genome Lab SNP Stream, Fluidic Microarray Systems, TaqMan OpenArray, MALDI-TOF-MS, Mini-Sequencing
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests in major countries.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, M&A, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
– Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
– Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT assays.
Current and Emerging Products
– Analysis of current and emerging molecular blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT screening assays.
– Review of automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers.
– Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the blood banking market.
– Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
– New product development opportunities for molecular blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT assays and instrumentation with significant market appeal.
– Alternative market penetration strategies.
– Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 770 pages and 300 tables
**Report Will Take 10-12 Days to Deliver after Confirmation of Payment