The Future of the Malaysian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, recently added by Market Research HUB, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request For Sample Report- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1769907
This report offers detailed analysis of the Malaysian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Malaysian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Malaysian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Malaysian defense industry.
– The defense budget of Malaysia for the year 2018 is US$4 billion, which decreased from US$5 billion in 2014 at a CAGR of -4.97% during the historic period. – One of the major causes for this falling defense budget has been the lower percentage allocation of GDP towards defense sector.
– Malaysia has also postponed some of its new procurement programs and is increasingly favoring the modernization of its current equipment to cut costs. – This is part of attempts by the Malaysian government to bring in economic reforms and stabilize the economy.
– Malaysia has also released its 11th growth plan, wherein plans for achieving economic growth have been well drafted.
– It is expected that with the implementation of the plans the country’s GDP will rise. The GDP of the country is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 9.24% and reach a value of US$534.1 billion by 2023.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Malaysian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Malaysian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts.
1. Introduction 8
1.1. What is this Report About? 8
1.2. Definitions 8
1.3. Summary Methodology 10
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
2. Executive Summary 12
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
3.1. Current Market Scenario 15
3.1.1. Primary Threat Perception 15
3.1.2. Military Doctrine & Strategy 17
3.1.3. Military Fleet Size 20
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 23
3.1.5. Top Procurement Programs by Value (US$ Million) 2018-2023 25
3.1.6. Social, Political, and Economic Environment & Support for Defense Projects 26
3.1.7. Political and Strategic Alliances 27
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 28
3.2.1. The Malaysian defense budget is expected to reach US$4.5 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 2.53% 28
3.2.2. Modernization of the armed forces, participation in UN peacekeeping operations, and territorial disputes are the major drivers of the Malaysian defense industry 30
3.2.3. Defense budget as a percentage of GDP will average 0.96% over the forecast period 32
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 34
3.3.1. Capital expenditure allocation is expected to increase slightly over the forecast period 34
3.3.2. The Malaysian defense capital expenditure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.90%, over the forecast period 36
3.3.3. Defense expenditure allocation on Others is expected to remain highest over the forecast period 38
3.3.4. Budget allocation on others is expected to remain highest over the forecast period 39
3.3.5. Per capita defense expenditure is expected to increase during the forecast period 43
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 44
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: – 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)