The Shopping & Product Attitudes: 'I try to buy Australian made products as often as possible' – Profile Report has been published. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of industries from Advertising and Marketing, Business, Business and Finance, Demographics Markets.
This target profile report provides a broad understanding of your target audience in terms of demographics, attitudes, activities and media usage. The information included in each of these areas is outlined below.
– Demographics include: Gender, Age, States, Education, Work Status, Income, Occupation, Socio-Economic Status*, Discretionary Expenditure*, Life-cycles and Household Lifecycle*, Generations* and the Roy Morgan Values Segments** for the target profile.
– Attitudes include: Health and Fitness, Government and Society, Environment, Personal, Shopping and Products, Food, Advertising and Media, Family and Finance and Holidays.
– Activities include: Eating Out/Fast Food, Leisure Activities, General Entertainment, TV Sport Watched, Sports and Activities Participated In.
– This profile also includes the segmentation of the Roy Morgan Values Segments**
– Media includes an Overview of Media usage, Usage of Newspapers, Magazines, Commercial TV, Radio, Internet, Cinema, Addressed Mail, Unaddressed Mail, Type of Newspapers Read, Type of Magazines Read, Time of Day Watched TV, Channel Watched, and Type of TV Show Watched.
– There is also extra information included in the additional insights section, which includes topline information on: Holiday, Finance, Gambling, Telecommunications and Retail behaviours.
Single Source has been designed and engineered to represent the ideal single source model. It provides an integrated understanding of consumers; what they are like, what they consume, what they buy, what they think, what they want, what they watch, read and listen to. It incorporates over 50,000 face-to-face interviews in both city and country areas, each year with people aged 14+. Weekly interviewing is conducted continuously allowing for trending of data. Around 20,000 self-completion surveys provide enriched detail of consumption habits and attitudes. Of these around 16,000 are categorised as Main Grocery Buyers.
The overriding benefit of Single Source is the strategic insights it affords by the linkage of so many aspects. Not only can an organisation’s (and its competitors') profitable customers be delineated by what they think, do and watch, but so can non-customers. Hence brand positioning, product differentiation, merchandising, efficient media planning, market expansion and line extension opportunities can be understood in the context of the current marketplace.
REPORTS ARE UPDATED CONTINUOUSLY. PLEASE ALLOW ONE WORKING DAY FOR DELIVERY.
Read more and order at Shopping & Product Attitudes: 'I try to buy Australian made products as often as possible' – Profile