Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Report focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. These Research Report also provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market. The Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of Peripheral Vascular Devices Market.
Get a PDF Sample of Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/11139143
Peripheral Vascular Devices Market has witnessed multiple strategic acquisitions in the recent years. Top companies in the peripheral vascular devices market strategically acquired mid-sized companies to broaden products and services. In January 2015, Medtronic acquired Covidien Plc for $49.9 Billion in cash. This deal gives Medtronic the Covidien’s portfolio of cardiac and vascular devices, hospital supplies from surgical staplers to ventilators, adding size and scope to help it compete with leading medical device companies in the market. In September 2014, Boston Scientific Corporation purchased the Interventional business of Bayer AG at a cash deal of $415 million. This deal furthers Boston Scientific’s strategy to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products in the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases.
The Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market was estimated to be around $4.2 billion as of 2016. The global peripheral vascular devices made up around 6% of the overall cardiovascular devices market in 2016. The peripheral vascular devices market was the fifth largest market in the global cardiovascular devices market in 2016.
Key Players in Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Report:
- Medtronic plc,
- Boston Scientific,
- L. Gore,
- Cook Medical,
- Cardinal Health
Browse more detail information about Peripheral Vascular Devices Market report at: https://www.absolutereports.com/11139143
Growing Demand for Transcatheter Embolization Device Segment
Transcatheter embolization device segment is the fastest growing segment in the peripheral vascular devices market due to its increase in treatment applications for peripheral vascular diseases. Transcatheter embolization devices including detachable embolization coils are widely used for the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases. In addition to this, increase in usage of radiolabeled and drug-eluting beads will boost the market during the forecast period.
Scope of Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Report:
- Markets Covered: Angioplasty Balloon Catheters, Stents, Embolic Protection Devices, Vascular Closure Devices, Aortic Stent Grafts, Inferior Vena Cava Filters, Pta Guidewires, Synthetic Surgical Grafts, Peripheral Vascular Accessory Devices, Pta Balloons And Chronic Total Occlusion Devices.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Price of Report: $ 1000 (Single User License)
Purchase report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/11139143
Reasons for Buying Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Report:
- Get up to date information available on the specialized design services market globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750