NEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Hard-charging entrepreneurs and highly successful real-estate broker-owners and investors, David Osborn and Paul Morris have built a lot of wealth, and continue to do so, by redefining the meaning of wealth and embracing a particular mindset and lifestyle. In WEALTH CAN'T WAIT: Avoid the 7 Wealth Traps, Implement the 7 Business Pillars, and Complete a Life Audit Today! (Greenleaf, April 4, 2017), Osborn and Morris share their trusted wealth-building methods with everyone who embodies the ambition, energy, and stamina to learn and do what it takes—day in and day out.
"We do not have a get-rich-quick formula," the authors stress to wannabe billionaire dreamers and schemers. What they have is a set of proven principles and practices that distinguish all wealthy people. Yes, wealth-building takes knowledge and skills, discipline and work. Yet, as Osborn and Morris assure anyone can have the potential: "It doesn't have to be 'hard' work. It's play. By practicing what we offer in this book, you will learn to thrive and create the life you desire."
"It isn't a privilege reserved for superstars, lottery winners, and those fortunate enough to inherit or marry into money. Wealth is accessible to everyone, regardless of income level. Enjoying wealth and its benefits—freedom from worry, the power to choose and create—isn't the same as having lots of money. Building long-term, sustainable wealth is a process that takes dedication and consistency, just like building muscle," say Osborn and Morris.
Packed with concrete action steps, valuable "wealth accelerators", and real-world lessons from the authors' own experiences, WEALTH CAN'T WAIT presents a comprehensive, strategic wealth-building plan for a lifetime of gains—financial and personal. Easy to grasp and ready to apply, their process for building and enjoying wealth has five foundations:
- Make the choice. Wealth-building begins with commitment and courage. Learn how to avoid seven common wealth traps (#4: not staying the course after a setback), shift from a cash-flow existence to asset-based living, develop both a solid "ground game" and an "air game," plus more.
- Embrace the mindset. Think about money—from a positive, proactive, abundant perspective. Ask yourself, "What do I want in my life?" and "How would money help me get what I want?" Break free of self-limiting beliefs and let go of any guilt attached to being wealthy. Think, "The world is out to help me."
- Create the habits. It's not about discipline. Building wealth can transform and enrich every area of life for those who develop seven powerful and empowering habits. They include: Live Life by Design, Earn More by Learning More, Chunk Down Big Goals, and Let Go of the Small Stuff.
- Develop a business that builds wealth based on seven pillars. Pillar #1: Client Acquisition Is King. "She who controls the client controls the business. Plain and simple" the authors state. Pillar #7: Invest in Coaches, Mentors, and Masterminds. "Simply hiring someone to hold you accountable will change your results dramatically," the authors attest.
- Generate the momentum. Discover how to keep the wealth-building going and growing through supporting a state of flow, creating "virtuous" (as opposed to viscous) cycles, managing and improving your environment, taking care of your health, plus more.
Inspiring and refreshingly practical, WEALTH CAN'T WAIT is not just a guide to get rich and viewing money as a commodity, but to achieve a fully and deeply enriched life – one that provides peace and financial freedom.
To purchase please go to Amazon
Sample Text: Wealth Can't Wait: Avoid the 7 Wealth Traps, Implement the 7 Business Pillars... https://www.amazon.com/dp/1626344191/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_Wwb3yb0QBBJBY via @amazon
About the Authors
David Osborn and Paul Morris are the two largest franchisees at Keller Williams Realty International, the largest real estate company in the world. David and Paul have more than 7,500 realtors working in their offices selling more than $14Billion in annual sales. They are both award winning entrepreneurs and teach nation-wide. In addition to owning regions and brokerages, David is the principal of a private equity group that has bought and sold 1,000 homes. He is also a founder and operating partner of GoBundance, an accountability-based group of generous entrepreneurs. He lives in Austin. Paul is an award-winning entrepreneur, trainer, author, and business consultant. As an active investor, he has grown his real estate portfolio to more than 700 rental units and 150,000 square feet of commercial retail space. Before working full-time in real estate, he had a successful legal career. He lives in Los Angeles.
Media Contact: Megan Wilson
SOURCE Wealth Can't Wait